The CISSP is an independent certification sponsored by the ISC2 (International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium).
The CISSP covers numerous information security topics. There are ten different areas that the CISSP covers. This has come to be known as the CBK or Common Body of Knowledge.
The ten CISSP CBK domains are:
– Access Control
– Application Security
– Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
– Information Security and Risk Management
– Legal, Regulations, Compliance, and Investigations
– Operations Security
– Physical Security
– Security Architecture and Design
– Telecommunications and Network Security
To view this year’s 2011-2012 CISSP exam schedule, click the link below:
View 2011-2012 CISSP Exam Schedule